Friday, September 21, 2012

weekend fun (cole)

Hey Y'all,

Thought I'd just share some pictures from last weekend. Hope everyone had a lovely week.


Viernes 
Field trip to Lake Huarcarpay lake
Rebecca and Coca leaves
My biodiversity teacher explaining the tobacco flower
The marsh reminded me of home... minus the mountains in the background...
The class 
Side note: I went to the Jaunes (a famous spanish singer) concert Friday night, but sadly I didn't take any pics.. But it was sooo fun! If you want to hear some of his music check it out here

Sábado
We liked the lake so much, we went back! Paddlin' along...
Some friends in a paddle boat
Picnic lunch
Heading back

Domingo 
The gang at the local soccer game 
Cusco won the game!! 
We befriended the mascots


Sorry this post was a little corny... BUT, in other news... Tomorrow I'm headed to Machu Picchu!! WOOO!!! Look out for a blog post early next week.


XOXO,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment