Thursday, August 2, 2012

first week of school (aimee)

This first week of classes has been a little crazy. New classes plus the stress of the blackouts has made this week tough. On the bright side, I love all of my classes so far...
I just need to get used to how long they are! 
Mondays & Wednesdays: 
Yoga (practice and philosophy) 8-10am
Art History (at the National Museum) 11am-1pm
Socioeconomics 345-515pm 

Tuesdays & Thursdays: 
Cities of Delhi 1130am-1pm 
India Since Independence 130-3pm 

Me, Jordan, and Megan waiting for a rickshaw on our first day before yoga  


On Monday we celebrated my friend Adam's 21st birthday...a great start to the week!
A very blurry, dark photo of us at Uber Lounge. 
Sam, Dom, Hal, Jordan, Adam, Me, Pablo, and Jessie 

This weekend a bunch of us are heading to Jaipur...our first trip on our own. Our train leaves tomorrow morning at 4:25am, meaning I need to leave my house around 3am... 
Hopefully we don't get too turned around in the Old Delhi train station. 
Wish us luck! 


-- Aimee 


No comments:

Post a Comment